Garlic Basil Butter Grilled Lobster
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 lobster tails, thawed room temperature
- 6 tbsp. grass fed butter
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Using a kitchen scissors, cut the shell of the lobster tail down the center and remove.
- Melt the butter then stir in the basil and garlic powder.
- Spread the butter sauce over the flesh of the lobster and across the back to prevent from sticking to the grill, reserving half the sauce for dipping.
- Place the prepared lobsters on the grill flesh side down and cook 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes until slightly pink.
- Turn off the grill and serve immediately with reserved butter sauce over your favorite greens.
Smoked Salmon & Lentil Breakfast Salad
- 1 package steam fresh lentils
- 2-3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- capers, if desired
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic (can sub regular)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper, if desired